Monday Scouts Programme for Summer Term 2018
All meetings are held at the Scout Hut between 7pm and 9pm unless otherwise specified in the programme.
Some of the events for later in the year are shown on the Future Event Page.You can add all the latest updates to your diary by using the calendar feed on the MyScout Programme and Events pages.
10th Sept: Welcome back
- Welcome back
- Games, challenges.
17th Sept: Team work
- Behaviour, challenges, scouting values
24th Sept: Wide games
- Wide games @tgs
- meet @TGS @ 19.00hrs Collect 21.00hrs
1st Oct: Camp activies
Tents, packing rucksacks + camp activities
5th to 7th Oct: Group Camp
- Further details and booking forms are available on MyScout
- More details will be available on the Group Camp Page
8th Oct: Outdoor cooking
Scouts will work in patrols to light their fire, whilst others will prepare food to be cooked on an open fire.
13th Oct: Swiming Gala Competition TBC
15th Oct: Night hike
- Night hike.
- Drop off + collection details to follow.
22nd Oct: Yorkshire water
- Yorkshire water to come to the Scout hut for the evening and run activities for the Troop.
5th Nov: Remembrance
- Remembrance/Scouting value/history etc
11th Nov: Remembrance Parade
- Please see the Remembrance Page for full details
12th / 19th / 26th Nov & 3rd Dec: Creative challenge badge
- Creative challenge to be run over the next 4 weeks to gain the creative challenge badge.
- Model making
- Dance + end show
- Plus lots more
10th Dec: Santa’s sleigh
- Once again we will tow Santa’s sleigh around Tadcaster to raise money.
17th Dec: Xmas party or Xmas outing
- Details TBC